Tuesday, July 28, 2015

2015-2016 Agenda Favorites






1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 

As sad as it is to say, the school year is creeping up on us. With that being said, agendas are probably my favorite thing to by with back to school shopping so I have been searching thorough many sites to find the perfect one. My school actually gives us agenda to use but they are so small and ugly it doesn't make sense to use so I always buy one myself. Getting a new agenda always makes me want to be more organized. My tip for staying organized even after the glamour of the new agenda wears off is to used different colors for different types of events. An example is to used black for homework, pink for sports, and blue for social events. This will make in the inside of your agenda just as pretty as the outside. 

I got the first agenda, the Lilly Pulitzer large agenda in Wild Confetti. I love it, it is so bright and colorful. I know it will be a little piece of sunshine in the middle of winter for me.

What kind of agenda are you using this year?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment