Saturday, July 11, 2015

Favorites

I saw that one of the bloggers I read frequently did a post on their favorite things and I thought that would be a cute thing to do. It is always interesting to see what peoples favorite things are because it gives you a glimpse into their life. I made this list off the top of my head so I promise everything is true (like there is a reason to lie).


Meal: Breakfast
Food: Waffles
Color:  Navy Blue
T.V. Series: Gossip Girl (how can you not love it?)
Movie: The Devil Wears Prada (the book is great too, see post)
Travel Destination: Longboat Key, Florida
Social Media: instagram or pinterest it's a tie
Animal: Manatees
Clothing Brand: Vineyard Vines
Shoes: this pair Sperry's, they can be worn anywhere and are very versatile 
Chap stick: Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm it tastes really good, almost like a cupcake
Nail Polish Color: hi maintenance by Essie
Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream 
Fast Food Restaurant: Chick Fil A 100%
Sport: Soccer
Pro Sports Team: Green Bay Packers 
Song: Bad Blood by Taylor Swift
Season: Fall (it's just so pretty)



What are your favorite foods/animals/ stores?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :