Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thursday Three

Long time so writing... oops. These days I have been spending a lot of time working on making gluten free recipes. This week I finished the low FODMAP diet, and found out that I need to be gluten free, and also avoid garlic and onion-like foods. I spend most mornings baking, and then the afternoons are at working. Other than that, here is what I have been up to.

|1|
My newest food love is feta right now. I love making greek salads and also, putting feta on my avocado toasts. I love the creamy texture and tangy taste that it adds to every dish. Being gluten free has pushed me to try naturally gluten free foods, such as greek salads. This has made making fun, different lunches an interesting part of my days. 

|2|
I was able to swing up to Door County for an overnight with my whole family over Memorial Weekend. With my job I work a lot over the weekend, so it was a rare for all of us to be together. We all found a new coffee shop that we loved-Base Camp Coffee Bar. I had a version of a coffee milkshake (yum!) and all of the food there looked so good. I already know I'll be there a lot this summer. 

|3|
This past week my mom and I had our end of the school year picnic. It was finally a really nice day out, once we found a clearing with protection from the wind. We had a great afternoon and then decided that after the picnic we needed ice cream as well. 

Hopefully I can write more this summer!
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment