Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday Three

The last two weeks have been really busy, but great at the same time. I have been to Florida, spent time at my family reunion, and also had some crazy days at work. All of that made time fly by. I can't believe that I am already a third of the way through summer! As much as I am excited for school, I wish time would slow down a little bit. Here is some of what I was up to this week.

|1|
 Most of the time in Florida was spent at the beach. I went there almost every morning with my sister and mom. We all love to take beach walks, read in the sun and play in the waves. This is always my favorite part of Florida. It is so relaxing which is exactly what I needed. 

|2|
Thankfully it wasn't too hard to find food that I could eat. One of my favorite things was a gluten free lobster roll from The Olde Salty Dog. I couldn't get my favorite thing which is a po' boy, but this was still a great substitute. I also had a couple really good dinners out, which made this vacation extra special. 

|3|
The farmers market where I live finally started! This is my absolute favorite thing about summer and I was so upset to miss the first one since I was in Florida. I love going to the farmers market after a yoga class with my mom. I can't think of a better way to start a weekend. This week we got some amazing tasting strawberries and zucchini so I can make some muffins.

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie Platten 

No comments :

Post a Comment