Saturday, November 4, 2017

What I Wore This Week

 This week was a crazy cold week. I had to break out the parka for almost everyday, which meant planning my outfits around that. I didn't want to be too warm since it was still round 30 degrees so the parka wasn't 100% necessary. I also wore the bean boots a lot, but my feet have been hurting and they seem to provide enough support for me. With that being said, here is what I wore this week. 

Halloween over? That means I can finally wear my christmasy flannel. It doesn't scream Christmas, but I feel like I can't wear it until Halloween is done, but then I will wear it all winter. I love just pairing flannels with sweaters or vests for cozy, but cute fall look.

One day this week was warm enough to just wear a vest (for 1/2 the day) so I knew I needed to take advantage of that. I love my J. Crew vests because they are legitimately warm, and look so cute. I have vests in black and navy so there is nothing that they don't go well with. 

Remember how I said it was parka weather, well I wasn't lying. I have been so thankful I brought my jacket to school right away. This week I was crazy busy with homework,  and this particular day I sat in the library all day. The comfort of a sweatshirt and jeans cannot be matched. 

This shirt is probably one of my favorite ones. I got it from Vineyard Vines early this fall, and I wear it any chance I can get. It pairs really well with a vest, scarf or just on its own. It is honestly the best purchase I have made recently 

And finally, it round out what I wore this week we have Friday's outfit. I felt a sudden urge to wear my oversized Vineyard Vines quarter zip so I just went for it. Sometimes being comfortable and lazy is the nicest outfit for a Friday. 

And last but not least I might as well throw in the Halloween Costume. I didn't end up taking good pictures with friends (go figure) so this is the best I have. I was a gum ball machine and in my fanny pack I had a bunch of gum balls to give out. 

Hopefully this could give you some outfit inspiration or ideas. I probably changed my clothes about two to three times each day because it seems like something else is always needed, but this is the best representation of what I wore. Sometimes I get in such a rut with wearing the same thing over and over which always sucks.

Is this a type of post you'd want to see more often?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment