Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thursday Three

This has been a crazy busy week. Halloween was this past weekend and there was a ton of hype surrounding the weekend. Sadly, I found the weekend to be overrated which was a disappointment. The weather has plummeted recently. It went from fall to winter real quick. I am talking about 35 degrees each day. Here was my week:

|1|
I have started cooking for myself in the dorms and I have loved it. It means that I get a good, warm meal and then some tasty leftovers for the busier days. My favorite thing I made this week was the chicken with veggies and brown rice shown above. I added teriyaki sauce which made for a yummy meal. Here is one of my recipes. 

|2|
I got new winter hat from Great Lakes Clothing Company and I am so excited to wear it! Getting something in the mail is always fun, and it is even better when it is something as cute as this hat. (This is what it looks like). Now I am fully prepared for the crazy cold weather we are having. 

|3|
I finally was able to go out for coffee this week. Yes, it was to do homework, but it was still such a nice change of pace. I went to Michangelo's Coffee House and had the best pumpkin pie ever. I had been craving pumpkin pie for a while, so it was the perfect solution. It was so relaxing to spend time off campus and just be by myself that I know I will need to do it more often. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment