Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Outfits

I never know what to wear for Thanksgiving. Do I wear a dress? Or maybe just a nice top? This is such a tricky holiday because there is rarely a set dress code. It also tends to depend what else you are doing that day. A day filled with football game watching would require a different outfit than a formal dinner. I tried to make some different outfits, so at least one would match up with what your Thanksgiving requires.

Vest | Flannel | Jeans | Boots |

 | Sweater | Jeans | Booties | Scarf |



     I will probably end up wearing something similar to the second outfit. I love pairing plaid scarves with sweaters in the fall. It is a perfect way to look festive but still be comfortable. Any of these outfits would be perfect for Thanksgiving. 
    I am so excited for Thanksgiving since it will be my first time home. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go home until Thanksgiving, and even though I made it, I don't think I could have lasted much longer. I am ready for my mom's cooking, my own bed, and not having an insane amount of work to do each day. 
     Speaking of work... you might have noticed that I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been crazy busy with midterms and my sorority right now that each time I have a moments rest, the last thing I want to do is sit on my laptop. I also haven't been able to come up with any great content ideas, and I would rather not post anything than something bad. I am planning on using this break to regroup, so hopefully I can come back next month with some good posts again!

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment