Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thursday Three

The highlight of my week was my Mom being able to come for the weekend. I had a such a great time with her. We went out for a lot of great meals, walked around a lot, and just overall it was exactly what I was needing. Here was my week:

|1|
When my mom was here this weekend I went to the cutest bakeshop called Bloom Bakeshop. I've been wanting to go for quite a while, and thankfully it was everything I hoped for. The owner was so nice and the food was amazing. I had a delicious cinnamon roll and a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin that melted in my mouth. I would 10/10 recommend going. 

|2|
I finally got my hands on the dairy free Halo Top ice cream. I am lactose intolerant, which means I haven't been able to try anything from Halo Top until now. This was the chocolate peanut butter flavor. I really liked it, but I did feel that something was missing. (probably the dairy lol) I definitely want to try the other flavors. Has anyone else had the dairy free Halo Top?

|3|
There is no doubt that it is fall now. The leaves are finally completely changed. The reds, yellows and oranges make such a pretty picture. I love my morning runs (now that it is light again) because there is nothing quite like seeing the fall colors with the sunrise. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment