Monday, October 30, 2017

A Day in the Life

One of the things that I was the most excited about going to college was being able to create my own schedule for life. I would be able to make more decision on what I wanted to do and when. Well, being a creature of habit, I pretty much live life how I did in high school but now I just workout in the morning instead of going to school right away. I still wake up early and still need to go to bed early, but I am guessing that it will change by the end of the school year. 


In general, I really like how my day is structured. This kind of a day happens three times a week for me, and the other days are similar except I have no classes in the afternoon. On those days I try to keep up on other things I need to do such as laundry and cleaning my dorm. The only thing I would change about my day is doing homework with all of my free time, but sadly that is the one thing I don't have a choice with.

What is your day like?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :