Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thursday Three

This was probably the most stressful week so far. I have two big mid terms next Monday and I feel so overwhelmed. They are a huge portion of my grade so I am really worried about messing it up. Most of my week has been studying which explains the lack of a post Tuesday (sorry!). Here was what I was able to do:

|1|
This past weekend was my dad's weekend for my sorority. It was such a great weekend. I had been really missing my family, so seeing my dad was perfect. We went to eat, went grocery shopping and watched the badger game together. It was a great weekend. 

|2|
Today is the big/little reveal for my sorority so for the whole week I have been receiving little gifts from my big. There is nothing better than coming back to the dorm after a long day of studying to find a surprise. I am so excited to find out who my big is tonight! 

|3|

My biggest news for the week is I am published on Spoon University. This is a multi-campus website with the focus on food. I have been reading this website for a years so I was so excited to be accepted as a writer. Remember the draft latte, I wrote about that. Check out my article here

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment