Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday Three

I lived through my first week of mid terms. Really that just means I had two mid-terms on Monday which made for a really boring weekend of studying. I was also finally able to share how school has been going for me (here). I have been trying to figure out how to say what I have been feeling but expressing my real emotions isn't easy for me. Enough with boring things... here was my week!

|1|
Last Thursday was my big little reveal! My big was exactly who I was hoping she would be so I am so excited. We met out for coffee earlier this year and I knew I wanted her as my big since then. She wasn't able to make it the reveal or social, but it was still fun getting to meet my Grand Big and Great-Grand Big. I am in love with my fam!

|2|
Madison isn't the prettiest campus, but the beginnings of changing leaves can make anything gorgeous. During one of my expeditions around campus, it hit me how pretty this scene was. The state capital makes any picture of state street look good. I have been dying for the leaves to start changing (I check everyday) so this is a good sign. 

|3|
So I have found the best scone flavor ever. The Red Eye scone from Silly Yak Bakery is the best. It is a chocolate coffee scone with an espresso glaze. I have gotten one almost every week at the farmer's market this year. I just warm it up in the microwave for a couple of seconds to melt the chocolate chips and then I have the best breakfast of the week. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :