Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday Three

What a week. I had my birthday, the biggest soccer game of the year, and a trip to Chicago all the course of this week. The soccer game determined who won the conference, and since we tied, it looks like two teams will. On top of all of this, it seems that I have finally been struck with senioritis. Here was my week: 

|1|
Early this past week was my birthday. I went to Chicago with my mom to go out to a fancy dinner and to visit my grandparents for my birthday. After lunch, we stopped at the cutest french bakery, and it was sooo good. I would go there everyday if I could!

|2|
Now that AP testing is over, all of my classes have become really chill. The best was that we had a cake decorating contest in my government class. My group got second place, but I question that decision. I should have won.  

|3|
Finally, this was week included senior skip day. Since I had a soccer game on the actual day, I made up my own instead. I went to yoga and then had the cutest breakfast at a local coffee shop afterwards. Any day that I start out with a Chai Latte will be a good day. 

And yes, I do realize these are all food pictures.....
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment