Saturday, May 6, 2017

Birthday Wish List

With life being so busy, it just hit me that my birthday is in a week! I am not surprised about this since I have had so much on my mind, but it is still a little crazy to think that I will be 18 soon. I was always the kid to give my parents a long list of things that I wanted, but this year I can't think of too much. Here is what I (think) I want for my birthday.
| Ray-Bans | Striped Tee | Box of Macaron | Baseball Hat | Trip to Charleston |
 | Perfume Rollerball | Flowers | Tumbler |

   My biggest "dream" item would be a weekend getaway to Charleston with my mom. I love traveling with her since we like all of the same things. I also am well aware that I won't get this for my birthday so everything else is more realistic, well maybe not the sunglasses but who knows.
     I keep taking my mom's J. Crew shirts so I feel like it is about time for me to get one for myself. I know that if I don't get one for my birthday, I'll just buy it anyways. A couple of other things are for college as well; the hat and tumbler would both be great for next year. 
     Finally I just love cute little gifts. Getting flowers would be so sweet. I see flowers all around right now, and I just always love looking at them. Macaron are one of my favorite desserts. I love how cute and little they are, as well as how French I feel when eating them. My favorite flavor is always coffee, knowing me, how could it not be?

I can't believe that I am almost 18! 
xoxo,
Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment