Saturday, May 13, 2017

Multi-Berry Smoothie

Now that it warmer outside, I no longer want to make myself a hot lunch everyday. What I have been loving is smoothies. They are so easy to make, but I hadn't actually made one myself until this spring. I have always seen recipes on Pinterest, and finally I have found my perfect smoothie. 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup milk
1 cup frozen berries
1 frozen banana
splash of orange juice

Instructions:
Combine all of the ingredients in the blender with the heaviest items on the bottom. Blend until smooth. Enjoy. 


Also, when I pick out what fruit to use, I normally do equal parts raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Any amount of each will work, it all depends on what your personal favorites are. 

What kind of smoothies do you like?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment