Sunday, June 21, 2015

National Wear Your Lilly Day

I am so excited for National Wear Your Lilly Day for two reasons, 1) it is the first day of summer, and 2) who doesn't love an excuse to wear Lilly! I love Lilly Pulitzer for the bright patterns and the playfulness in every item. I also love Lilly because the brand started (as many may know) when trying to make a dress that would hide the orange juice stains that would find their way onto her dresses. I always love companies that have a great story on how they started. Of course, the current clothes happen to be the best part of all, here are some of my favorite picks at the moment.


            1) Shorts  2) Shorts  3) Romper  4) Dress  5) Skort  6) Dress  7) Dress  8) Agenda
 I had to take a picture with my phone because it happens to match my shirt perfectly!




Here is what I own of Lilly Pulitzer, but the collection is sure to grow soon.

Here is what I am wearing today, which happens to be my favorite way to wear Lilly shorts.
Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer  Shirt: Ralph Lauren Polo Belt: American Eagle   Shoes: Sperry


I always like to wear my Lilly shorts with a solid v-neck because the shirt will still look cute but it will not be to busy of an outfit. I normally wear Sperrys or Birkenstock with these because of the solid brown color to also help keep the outfit from being crazy. Wearing Lilly always makes may day seem a little brighter, and maybe that's because of the fabulous colors.

What Lilly are you wearing today?

xoxo
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment