Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Current Obsession: Baseball Hat

My favorite thing right now happens to be baseball hats. They are useful in so many different ways. There are several reasons why you should have at least one.
1)Baseball hats help keep the sun out of your eyes, and it protects your skin (double win).  
2) They also can help if you are having a bad hair day (tip: brush your hair backwards, with no part, so you don't get hat hair). 
3) They are a fun accessories to change your outfit, or to show support for your school, sports teams, or even brands. 
4) Add one to your outfit, and it makes you look instantly a little sportier. 
5) They allow you to express yourself, without being over the top.

I own a Navy Vineyard Vines hat, a Wisconsin Badgers hat, and a Winona hat. My favorite one is my Vineyard Vines hat because it isn't structured in the front which makes is more comfortable. The the little whale is also super cute.


Here are some of the baseball hats on my wish list.


Monograms are always a cute idea to add a personal touch. You can customize this hat in many different colors with different treads, and you also pick the style of monogram. This way no one can ever steal your hat! You can get this hat here.







I have been wanting this hat for so long! You can't see this in the picture but the strap on the back is made of leather, which helps make it different from many other hats. I also like how it's completely made in the USA. You can get this hat here (the red is due to restock July 2nd)


Harding-Lane sells the absolute cutest hats ever. The image is made with needlepoint embroidery. There are many different images on their hats ranging from dogs, to the USA, to sports figures. I love this hat because the color is unique (Keys Green), and there are no other hats they I could find that look like this. You can get this hat here.

This hat in lemonade has been on my wish list for quite a long time.The light yellow color is such a bright and sunny color, which is perfect for summer. The whale on the front is adorable and the contrast between the navy and yellow makes it stand out. I have this hat in Navy and I can say that the quality is great and I just love it. You can get this hat here.


What type of baseball hat do you want?

xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment