Friday, June 12, 2015

A Little Bit About Me

Hi, I'm Maddie!

I thought of the idea for this blog in the middle of my sophomore year of high school. I wanted to be able to share my love of many different things with others. These "loves" would include travel, organization, and all things preppy. These pictures are just showing some of the things I like. 


Lilly Pulitzer has been one of my favorite brands ever since my grandma bought me a pair of pants from there when I was 7. I got the shorts on my spring break trip there this year. They have now become my favorite shorts.

Door County (the Cape Cod of the Midwest)  is one of my favorite places. My family always goes there when we need a break from our busy schedules. 
 This is another picture from Door County.

National Doughnut Day just happened recently and this is what treated myself to. No I did not eat all of these, if that is what any of you are thinking. I will be posting more pictures of food since good food is always a pretty picture. 


Living in the midwest has made me a HUGE packer fan. Packer games aren't the most stylish event, or place to wear those new shoes, but they are sure a lot of fun. 

Now I have told you a little bit about me and I can't wait to tell you more as I build this blog. 

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment