Monday, June 15, 2015

4th of July favorites

I love 4th of July! It is one of my favorite holidays because I get to spend it with my family and friends. Normally what we do is set off some fireworks and have a BBQ, but this year we will be in Florida so we will be doing somethings a little differently. Since 4th of July is nearing I thought that it is about time for me to share some of my favorite pieces of clothes for it. It might seem early but this way you have time to go out and get them!


This Striped Hoodie is number  one on my wish list for summer. I love the thin stripes, and by being red stripes, its totally different from everything that I own. 




I actually own these American Flag Shorts, and I think that they are perfect for the fourth! I love these because they are super soft and they have a more feminine design compared to many other athletic shorts. They can be paired with just a plain white t-shirt and look great. You could also pair them with a red, grey, or navy shirt.

                   

I am in love with this hat from Great Lakes Clothing company. (this is their picture, and I think its so cute!) This hat was made by Harding-Lane, which is a company that is known for their needle point hats. If you don't have a hat yet for this summer, I recommend this one.

This shirt (their picture) is yet another amazing product from Great Lakes Clothing Company that is perfect for 4th of July. My favorite part is the flag on it. I love how the stripes are ropes. It adds such a fun nautical theme to the whole thing.

Lastly, these socks are just so fun it's hard not to buy them right away! For $6 they are just a cheap, quick way to make your outfit festive. 

Now I can't wait to get all dressed up for the fourth! All of these items are prefect for camp fires, fireworks, parades, and everything else! 


What are you planning on wearing this 4th of July?

xoxo,
Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment