Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Favorites


Old Navy Flannel Scarf: I want plaid scarf so badly! They so are cute and just add a little more to every outfit without being insane. This one really comfortable. I know that by being flannel it will be so warm and cozy. I can just see all types of different outfits that I could make with this scarf.  

Great Lakes Clothing Company Long Sleeve: oops.. I just bought this. So I guess it can't really be on list but I can say, I want another. These shirts i would say are better than Vineyard Vines. There fabric is heavier, but still has the same softness that all of the other shirts have. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a new shirt for the winter.

Vineyard Vines Fair Isle Boot Socks: Vineyard Vines new holiday line is to die for. I seriously want everything! The new socks are probably one of the best parts. I love these socks for their fun colors and cool design. I am really hoping to find a pair in my sock drawer soon.

Southern Proper Tartan Frat Hat: I have been eyeing up this hat for so long. It is so fall and wintery that it would be fun to have. It also has a cute pattern so it would be totally different than the hats I have now. The only issue is that I could only use it for about 2 months out of the year because it gets too cold where I live to wear a baseball hat instead of a winter hat. 

Vineyard Vines Tartan Shep Shirt: This is probably the cutest shep shirt out there right now. I saw this in the new arrivals and I just am in love. The tartan on the back is just so cute. I also really like how it is white, because it is just so different then what I have (Navy) so I could wear it with a lot of different outfits. If I had this shirt I would probably end up wearing it all year even though it is a seasonal item.

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment