Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Wishlist



Instead of doing a December wish-list this month I thought I would change it up and share with you some of the top things on my Christmas list. This isn't everything i'm asking for, but I always go by the rule if there's more on the list, the less likely you are to know what you're getting. I hate figuring out what i'm getting ahead of time so this helps me keep that to a minimum. This year I am asking for a variety of things, which will make getting everything so much more fun! So with that, here is my 2015 Christmas list! 

Hunter Boots: I really want these boots in black. I think they are super cute, and now that it is going to be snowy for a long time, it would be a good thing to have some water proof shoes. I already know so many different outfits that would look adorable with these and I just can't wait!

Patagonia Re-Snap Pullover: I think I want this pullover in red or pink, but either way all I know is that really want it. I have a deep love for pull overs and quarter zips so I know this would be worn all of the time. 

Victoria's Secret PJ set: I think Pajama sets are one of the cuter things in life, so I want a set or two from Victoria's Secret. My favorite patterns are Red/Green Plaid and Red/White Dot. I just think that waking up in warm flannel pajamas is a good way to start any day, even a Monday. 

Nixon Watch: I have been wanting a classic looking watch for quite a while now and I think that I may have found the perfect one. This is a super simple looking watch but it would go with a lot and would be a nice addition to any outfit.

Kate Spade Stationary: It's really hard to go wrong when you are looking at Kate Spade things and this stationary is no exception. I just love the idea of being able to write really cute thank you notes to people, and to hopefully get one back in return.

Moccasin Slippers: I honestly don't know why I don't have a pair of slippers already since I live in a cold place, but I don't so here's the solution. These L.L. Bean slippers look like they would be extremely soft. They would be perfect for me to slip on in the mornings and to wear on the wonderful snow days.


I absolutely love reading other peoples Christmas lists so if you wrote a post on your list, or read a really good one, please let me know! 
Anything special on your Christmas list?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment