Saturday, October 22, 2016

Layered Up for Fall
















     I finally got a pair of LL Bean Boots this year! I had been wanting a pair for a while. I was never sure about getting a pair of boots so expensive, especially when I already had the Sperry version. I definitely made the right choice. For being a winter boot, they are super comfortable and I know I will wear them a ton when it snows. 
     BTW, this scarf is my all time favorite. Coming from a place where winter lasts for at least 5 months, I have a lot of scarfs, but this is by far the best. I wear it so often that I that I have to make to skip a week or two in the winter so I don't wear it to school every week. When unfolded, it is longer than I am tall, it is so soft, and best of all it is plaid. Old Navy came out with a bunch of new colors this year and I know I will have to get myself at least one new one.

xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. I love your whole look especially the scarf! I might need to make a trip to Old Navy this weekend. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete