Monday, March 21, 2016

Boston Packing List

I am so excited for spring break this year. I will be going to Boston to tour some colleges and to visit family. I have been looking forward to this trip for about a year now and I am so pumped to actually go. I am going to be there for 5 days. I am starting to plan what to bring on the trip, but since I haven't been to Boston in about 7  years, so I really no idea of what to expect. Here is the tentative packing list that I have for Boston. I have some running things on there because I am planning (hoping?) that I will have time to run at my hotel. If you have any comments on what I'm bringing or should add please let me know in the comments!


1. The Perfect Bag
I will be bringing my Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen cross body. This cross body has been my go to bag for campus tours. It is big enough to hold all of the papers you're given and anything else you might want. I love the neutral color because it matches everything I wear, but it is still unique enough for it not to match everyone else's bag. 


2. A Baseball Hat
I am a baseball hat type of girl. Any time that is appropriate for a hat, I'm wearing one. The being said a Midwest winter isn't an appropriate time so I am so excited to break out my Vineyard Vines Hat




3. Workout Clothes
 The soccer seasons starts the week before spring break so that means that even if i'm technically on break I still need to be working out. I'll just be bringing my running shoes and Nike Shorts, as well as a couple random t-shirts. (The shorts might end up being worn all the time but no big deal) 



4. Rain Coat
Everything I have read has said to bring a rain coat because the weather changes a lot. I'll be bringing a Tommy Hilfiger coat that I picked up at an outlet a while ago. This way it can double as a rain coat and a fashion piece. 


5. A Pullover
The average temperature for Boston this time of year is around 50 degrees. That is perfect Shep Shirt weather.



6. Sunglasses
I always bring sunglasses on every vacation just because you never really have an idea of how sunny it is going to until you're there. I've found that all of my sunglasses look the same, so i'll probably just throw in a random pair last minute. 


7.  Walking Shoes
Every single thing that I have read has said to bring good walking shoes to Boston. I can not decide on whether to bring my Nikes  or my sperrys. They both are good for walking around, so the one that is picked will be based off of what matches my outfits. 



8. Vest
Like I said earlier the weather is normally around 50 degrees which means I will need some layering pieces. I figure vests are a good way to go because they aren't so warm that I would sweat a lot, but they are enough to stop me from freezing. My black vest will be perfect to match everything. 

Any recommendations on what to bring?
xoxo,
Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment