Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday's Eats #8

 This was a really hectic week as I had a ton of homework, and I went away for a leadership conference with my sorority. I had a hard time making sure everything got accomplished, but in the end everything worked out okay. I am hoping this week is calmer, but at the moment that is looking to be a negative. In weeks like these, I always make sure to try to fuel myself with good food, as a good meal never fails to put me in a good mood and help me through the day. 

Breakfast: Greek Yogurt w/ strawberries, banana, natural peanut butter and Cheerios. 

For this breakfast I had some strawberries set aside and I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted to eat them. I have also been eating a lot of oatmeal so I wanted to change it up. I knew this day was going to be a long day so I decided on yogurt as it had enough protein to get me to lunch. 

\
Lunch: Chicken Tortilla Soup + Carrots + Avocado Toast

The House Chef made the chicken tortilla soup for lunch, and in order to bulk up the meal I made a small slice of avocado toast with a guacamole packet, and then used the remaining guacamole to dip carrots. This was a decent lunch, especially on another cold winter day. 

Diner: Plain Chicken + Asparagus + Dirty Rice + Buffalo Cauliflower

This dinner was actually jerk chicken, but I saw a note laid out saying that it was extra spicy so I went for a plain chicken breast. The rice and asparagus were pretty basic but good, and I added on the  buffalo cauliflower to add more veggies. This buffalo cauliflower found its way into almost every one of my meals this week as a easy way to increase vegetable intake. 


Until Next week, 
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment