Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thursday Three

Wow, if I thought I had a lot of work last semester, I was so wrong. This semester has a lot more work for all of my classes which has certainly been keeping me occupied. That, on top of having a position in my sorority and trying to balance clubs leaves me little to no time to do anything else. That being said, my classes are interesting so I don't mind it too much. Here is what I have been up to recently. 

|1|
Right around Valentine's Day I got a bunch of cards from my family and friends. I'd added them to my bulletin board and I love looking at it when I come into the room. It is just so cute and I so appreciate the thought. Getting mail is always fun for me, and it was even better that it wasn't just more textbooks. 

|2|
I am way to proud of this lunch I meal prepped. I made salmon cakes with a kale salad and then added avocado to mash on top once it was time for lunch. This lunch is amazing, so much so that I looked forward to lunch more than breakfast for the first time in my life. This week was pretty good, strictly because of this lunch. Would you be interested in the recipe?

|3| 
I've been lucky enough to snag a spot in front of the fire when I have been studying recently. I always seem to be cold when doing homework in the union so this makes the whole process more enjoyable. I miss weekend fires at home but this is the next best thing that I can find. When it is snowing out, nothing is better than a fire. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

2 comments :