Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday Three

These posts seem to get harder and harder to write because my life is pretty simple. It seems like most of what I do is homework (more like all of what I do) so there isn't anything interesting to report on. That was the main reasoning for not posting last week, oh well, here is this weeks!

|1|
It has been so cold this week and has snowed a ton. There was almost no snow at the beginning of the week, but now there is around 5 inches. At Madison, one of the most popular things to do in the winter is walk on the lake. You can also go do a snowboard/windsurf mix across the lake which is always entertaining to watch when studying.

|2|
Okay, so did you see last weekends post all about how I am loving wraps? If not, check it out here. Well, I ran out of tortillas but had sandwich bread so I figured I would try to make a killer sandwich this week and boy did I ever. This had multigrain bread, avocado, spinach, cucumber slices, ham, and a garlic lemon yogurt dip I made. I had this for two days, I don't think I have ever looked forward to lunch so much before. Making random sandwiches or wraps is a great way to change up your meal.

|3|

One of the things I have really gotten into recently are daily email newsletters. I have always read the skim, but for some reason, I am more excited about opening my email now than ever before. I also love getting The Kitchn email. Sadly, it comes too late in the day for me to read over breakfast, like I do with The Skim, but I am away ready for when it pops into my inbox. (image is screenshot from Wednesday's email) 


How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

2 comments :