Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Favorites


This month I had some difficulty coming up with 5 things that I wanted. I don't really want that many new things at the moment. I'm not sure if that's because I don't want to spend money or if I maybe got a lot at one time and now i'm good for a bit. This month I came up with some smaller things that I wanted that aren't clothes (other than the sweatshirt). These are items that I don't want only for october, but they are more an in general wishlist deal.

Nude Heels: I want these shoes for homecoming, which is about part way through October. They would look good with my dress, and I feel like I would be able to wear them anytime I wanted.

Essie Nail Polish:  I really like the color "in the lobby". Essie is my favorite brand of nail polish, mainly because the color always comes out as it looks in the bottle. This is a really big deal for me because I hate it when you by a color and then it is a totally different shade than you expected.

Turbie Towel: My hair looks the best when I can dry it in a towel and then let it be. The issue with that is that I have to use stand big bath towels so it is really heavy on my head and can get annoying. These would be nice to have so I can fix all of these problems, and have better hair.

College Crewneck: This is my only clothing item, and it's because I am hoping to visit this Madison sometime this fall. I'd get this because college crew necks are always so comfortable and easy to wear. I love putting one on with leggings and running shoes and calling it an outfit.


My last thing I wish for is just a little more time in my day. Yes, I know that it sounds really corny but I get about 10-15 minutes of free time in my day, and I'm getting really sick of it. Thankfully I know that this item on my wishlist will come true because cross country ends in the middle of the month. 


Is there anything that you have been eyeing up recently?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment