Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thursday Three

School has been getting crazy. I have barely had time to do anything other than homework, which explains why I haven't been able to get anything posted here. My classes are really time consuming this year, especially since I am taking both chemistry and biology for the first time in year. I wouldn't say anything I have to do right now is super hard, but it has been so much information for all of my classes that there is no time for anything in my life. With that being said, here is what I have been able to fit into my schedule: 

|1|
My marathon training has been kicking into high gear and I've been running farther than I have before. This past weekend I had a 16 mile run which is now my all-time high. I am pleasantly surprised with how well my training has been going, and that I am still able to be motivated enough to do all of my early morning runs. Views like this sunrise always make it worth it. 

|2|
This year I finally got season tickets for football and I have been loving going to the games. This past weekend it was crazy hot so I wasn't there too long though. Going to the games are really the only break I have in my week from studying so that makes me like them even more. 

|3|
There was a first two weekends ago... I actually missed a farmers market. Granted it was for a run, but still, I haven't miss going to a farmers market in a long time. I normally try to go every week to stock up on some produce and find a sweet treat. The market is still one of my favorite parts of Madison, so you know I am going to make sure that I don't miss anymore. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 


No comments :

Post a Comment