Saturday, October 29, 2016

Best of October



| Book | 
I just finished reading Dead Wake and it was very good. It took me pretty much the whole month to read it, but that was because it was so busy with school. It was about the sinking of the Lusitania so if you like history books I would totally recommend it. 
  Boots | 
I got these boots from DSW and I am in love. The structure is great and I love the little buckle on the side. My only complaint is that they are so dark that they look a little werid against black leggings. I know I will be wearing these boots a bunch this year. See an outfit with them here

Scarf
I love plaid scarves. They are so perfect for fall. You can just add them to any outfit. These Old Navy scarves are suprisingly soft and really big. They take the term blanket scarf to a whole new level. See an outfit with it here!

Hat
When I got this hat I knew it would be perfect for fall. The red color reminds me so much of the leaves that this is the only hat I have been wearing. I wore it every weekend to the farmer's market. These hats in general are a little more structured that than the other ones, but I really like how it looks. 

Socks
The entire summer I was looking forward to wearing my ragg socks again. I don't know why I love them so much, but boy I do. Now that the weather is cooling down I wear them almost everyday no matter what shoe I am wearing. They are just so comfy and soft that this is the only kind so sock I like to wear. (other than christmas socks)

Cliff Bar |
I decided to try this Cliff Bar on a whim. It takes the claim of "spiced" very seriously. The bar doesn't have a strong pumpkin taste but it is a fun alternative to other bars for the fall. 

xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. I have the exact same boots and love them! I agree that they are a tad dark for some outfits which is why I am still on the hunt for a light brown and a black pair. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete